The Fowlerville Athletic Department is instituting a “Purple and Gold Card” system to ensure that all athletes have the required information turned in to the Athletic Office before they can practice/tryout or participate in any competition. Cards can be picked up in the Athletic office or from your coaches.
Our coaches are instructed to only allow athletes who have completed this process to be able to participate. Athletes must turn in their “Purple and Gold Card” the first day of practice.
Athletes must have the following on file to receive a Gold Card:
- Physical on file (dated April 15, 2017 or later)
- Registration fee paid or payment plan started
- Concussion Awareness form on file
- Athletic Violations checked
- Eligible to play (grades)
- Athletic Handbook Acknowledgement (where to find)
Handbook: FHS Student Athlete Handbook 17-18.docx