Senior Athletes and parents of senior athletes, please remember that the athletic scholarships can be picked up in the athletic office or downloaded here.
APPLICATION DUE: Friday, March 23rd, 2018
The Fowlerville Rotary Club Scholarship:
- The Fowlerville Rotary Club Scholarships are awarded to 2 student athletes (one male and one female) each year.
- The applicant must obtain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better and has earned a varsity letter in two different sports.
- The applicant needs to be of strong moral character and exhibit positive leadership and sportsmanship on and off the playing field.
The Hutchins-Near Legacy Scholarship:
- The Hutchins-Near Legacy Scholarships are awarded to 2 student athletes (one male and one female).
- The applicant must:
- Possess a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better.
- Have earned a varsity letter in one sport.
- Have recorded a minimum of 15 community service hours attached to this application.
- The applicant must have displayed the following attributes during their time as a student athlete:
- High moral character
- Proven strength in adverse times
- True love of life
- Perspective beyond athletics
The Fowlerville Athletic Boosters Scholarship:
- The Fowlerville Athletic Boosters Scholarships are awarded to 4 student athletes (two male and two female) each year.
- NEW REQUIREMENTS…PLEASE OPEN THE LINK AND READ!