Below you will find information regarding Winter Sports and the tryout schedules. For more information, please contact Mr. Osborn in the Athletic Office or email the coaches.
PURPLE and GOLD CARDS:
The Fowlerville Athletic Department has instituted a “Purple and Gold Card” system to ensure that all athletes have the required information turned in to the Athletic Office before they can practice/tryout or participate in any competition. Cards can be picked up in the Athletic office or from your coaches. ATHLETES WHO PLAYED A FALL SPORT MUST PICKUP THEIR COMPLETED CARD FROM THE ATHLETIC OFFICE. Others who did not play must complete the process.
Athletes must have the following on file to receive a Gold Card:
- Physical on file (dated April 15, 2018 or later)
- Registration fee paid or payment plan started
- Concussion Awareness form on file (New every year)
- Athletic Violations checked
- Eligible to play (grades)
- Athletic Handbook Acknowledgement (where to find)
- Spartan Performance Waiver Packet
- Physical Form: MHSAA Physical Card
Concussion Awareness Form: concussionackform
- Registration Fee: Registration Form
Online Registration/Payment: Online Payment
Scholarship Application: Athl Registration Scholarship App
- Handbook: 2018-19 Handbook
- Spartan Performance Waiver Packet: MSU Spartan Performance Packet
Gymnastics – Began October 29th email Coach Katie Paquette at email@example.com for details.
Ice Hockey – Began October 29th – email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Competitive Cheer – Begins November 5th – First practice is set for Monday from 6:00 to 8:30 in the Aux Gym. Email Coach Kristin Wanke at email@example.com for details.
Girls Basketball – Begins November 12th – First practice is set for Monday in the HS Competition Gym, FR/JV 2:30-4:00 and Var 4:00-6:00 Email Coach Billy Selvia at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Wrestling – Begins November 12th – Please contact Coach Dan Coon email@example.com for details.
Boys Basketball – Begins Monday, November 5th –
Varsity 2:30-4:30pm – Aux Gym
JV 4:30-6:30pm – Comp Gym
Freshman 6:00-8:00pm – Comp Gym
Email Coach Jim Jonas at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.